So there has been a lot in the news or should I say AZ Central, we don't get the paper so I read all the news online, about Stephanie Meyer refusing to write Midnight Sun. Supposedly a rough draft was leaked on the Internet and she no longer wants to write it because it made her so mad. I am kind of confused though because I could have sworn that the rough draft was on her official page. Does that mean someone close to her posted it on her official page, the same place she put her comments about it being leaked. It just seems weird to me. I feel bad for her if this happened that would hard to take that you have trusted someone and they leak it when you do not want anyone to see if yet. The thing that really got me though was when I was reading the article and saw all the quotes from readers in the story. They were all from teens, it was obvious, which makes me go back to the why did I like this book so much when it was written for teens and clearly has a high teen fan base? Those teens can be kind of vicious when they don't get what they want. It is scary how fast they turned on her when she decided not to finish the book. Wow?
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Gee, I hadn't heard anything about this. I hope she has a change of heart. You wouldn't believe how many people at school are reading these books!