Thursday, August 21, 2008
How Many House Do I have? Oh Yea Just One.
John McCain cannot remember how many houses he has. What? How can you not remember that? I am in no way saying I am a John McCain supporter but Obama sure was quick to jump on an easy target. He could have taken the high road and said nothing but he did not. In fact I heard what he said and it made Obama look really good and McCain look bad. It was a really great speech. It made McCain look so out of touch with most Americans and maybe he really is. I like to look at both sides though so here is how I can understand where McCain is coming from. I often forget the name of someone I am starring at. My brain just kinds of goes blank sometimes when I am put on the spot. I really know it but for some reason it escapes me at the time I need to say it. I admit that is not good when you are President but then does he really need to know the number of houses he has to be President. It is also possible that some of those are for investment purposes or tax purposes only and so he really does not think about them. He has enough money for people to handle them so maybe he really does not know how many he owns. I don't think it is a big of a deal as they have made it out to be today. Obama did really use it to his advantage and I am not sure if I think that is a good or a bad thing yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment