Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Webkinz Thinks Abby is Offensive

So after the whole Brownie thing I never did put any of Abby's Webkinz in. She got one for Christmas and I promised her we would do it. She got a pink and white pony. I asked her to think of a name. She came up with Peekaboo. Guess what? It is offensive. I thought both kids were going to drive me insane.

Why does it not work?
What is wrong with it?
Abby just come up with another name. (said by Ainsley to her)
I don't want to.

So I thought it was boo that was the problem. I could not see anything else with it and maybe because a lot of people are against Halloween that was what stood out to me. So we decide the best way to spell it and we put in Peekabu.

Still offensive.

What????

So I started at it and thought I will try Peakaboo.

It worked.

Guess what you cannot have in a name? The word pee.

Whatever. I think I hate Webkinz. Abby now has a Webkinz in the system named Peakaboo.

All is good again.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I still want answers on why Brownie is offensive!!

I'll need Abby's info so I can add her to my friends list : )

Laura said...

I think that Webkinz is too politically correct for me. They take it a little too far, don't you think? What next, censorship of books that say Peekaboo.

I was watching TV the other day and someone had a dog named Brownie. It was a brown dog, of course. Why is it okay to say it on TV, but not okay for Webkinz?

I did think of you though! LOL