I read about this in this morning's paper. I think he has a holier than thou attitude and for some reason just thinks he is invincible! I am glad that one of the victims taped it and glad he was found guilty.
But, I do think that it had to have been next to impossible to not have your judgment clouded, at least a little bit, by his history.
It will be interesting to hear his sentence.
One thing I thought was funny was the lack of media attention. They said some days the courtroom was 1/2 full. People moved on to the economy and the election. He loves that attention, so he must have been so disappointed!
This was in the Colosseum Museum and we all thought it was interesting. "(The romans) great robbers of the world, after all the lands have been diminished by their devastation are exploiting the sea, greedy if the enemy is rich, arrogant if he is poor. They cannot get enough of either the East or the West; they alone desire to possess with equal madness the richness and the misery of nations. Under the false name of empire they pass off robbery, murder and pillage: and when they have achieved desolation, they call it peace." Tacitus, Agricola, 30, 4
I read about this in this morning's paper. I think he has a holier than thou attitude and for some reason just thinks he is invincible! I am glad that one of the victims taped it and glad he was found guilty.
But, I do think that it had to have been next to impossible to not have your judgment clouded, at least a little bit, by his history.
It will be interesting to hear his sentence.
One thing I thought was funny was the lack of media attention. They said some days the courtroom was 1/2 full. People moved on to the economy and the election. He loves that attention, so he must have been so disappointed!
Karma is a bitch sometimes...eheheh
I thought I read somewhere that he said he was railroaded. Really? Again!?