Thursday, October 16, 2008

Is It Just Me?

Is it just me or does anyone else hate the way John McCain smirks through the entire debate and says "My Friends" 50 times. Don't get me wrong I respect John McCain and I use to really like him but last night more then ever he got on my nerves. If anything last nights debate made me see why I am voting for Obama. Obama has issues and I hate the mud slinging by both sides but McCain and Palin just frustrate me.

2 comments:

Amy said...

To me, last night McCain seemed whiney and unnecessarily arrogant. I mean you need confidence to be leader of the country however, his comes across in a way that gives me the creeps and annoys me. And if he ever utters the name "Joe" again during this campaign or says "My Friends" I'm gonna scream. Or maybe turn it into a drinking game...

You have to check out Margaret and Helen's Blog if you haven't...cracks me up!

http://margaretandhelen.wordpress.com/2008/10/15/the-angriest-man-in-america/

Jilene said...

David and his friend John were going to do that last night with "My Friends". I said I would be drunk halfway through the debate if I had to take a shot every time "My Friends" comes out of his mouth.

No comments: