I was reading the article about the father who said he left his 2 year old daughter with a babysitter he found on cragslist and that she left the 2 year old alone. The 2 year old then wondered around and was found by the front of an apartment complex. I heard today that he never hired a babysitter at all and they think that he left her alone in the apartment while he went to work. This makes me mad for obvious reasons. That poor 2 year old was wondering around for who knows how long and it is amazing nothing happened to her. I also get mad though because there are so many people who want to have children and cannot. They would make great parents and then here this guy is with a child who he does not even take care of. I understand people have to work and that he might not of had anyone to watch her, I don't know his story, but you just cannot leave a child like that. Anyway that is my rant for today.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Imagine how scared that poor baby was, that is just crazy!
I did read about this. Not too brilliant of a situation. I have heard or seen on TV, can't remember which, that some people have had good luck hooking up with a sitter on Craigslist. I don't think I would ever do that, that there are better, more safe ways to find someone to care for your kids. But, I understand the difficulties or working parents, especially those that have unforgiving bosses. Hopefully, the child will have little, if any, memory of it moving forward.